Hyperlect Holdings Inc.
Who We Are
Hyperlect (as defined in the Terms of Service and also referred to as “we,” “our,” or “us”), provides a software application to facilitate the operational management of constructions projects through websites, web-based software and content, mobile apps, or other services made available by Hyperlect.
Changes to This Policy
How This Policy Applies
This Policy describes the data we collect from you, how we use and protect that data, and your rights and choices with respect to that data. Capitalized terms not otherwise defined herein are defined in our Terms of Service. By using our website, you acknowledge you have read and understood our Terms of Service and this Policy.
The Information We Collect
- Information you give us: When you use the Platform and any of our sub-domains or applications, we may ask you to provide certain personal information depending on your level of use, such as your contact details, including your first and last name, email address, country of residence, date of birth, username, and password; demographic information, banking and financial information, employment and educational history, and business information. This information helps us to comply with our legal obligations and fulfill our contractual arrangements with you and other parties and sharing this information may be necessary for us to provide our Services.
- Information we get from your use of our Services: Hyperlect collects information about the Services you use and how you use them, such as how often you access our Platform, the Content you view or post, and your preferences. We may gather certain information about your browser, operating system, IP address, and other websites from which you accessed the Platform. We may also collect your information when you interact with our representatives on the phone or in person and we may record those conversations, either because we are required to do so under regulation, or for training purposes so that we can improve our Services.
- Information from third parties or publicly available sources: We may also collect your Personal Data from third parties, such as payment providers or third party profiles, when our Platform or applications connect to them.
- Cookies: Hyperlect may set and access cookies, which are small files residing on your computer’s hard drive that contain unique identifiers. To the extent that we have third-party advertisements on the Platform, those third parties may also place and access cookies on your computer. You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your web browser. Disabling or deleting cookies may prevent you from using the full range of Services available on the Platform.
You have the right to decline to provide us with Personal Data. However, this will likely limit your ability to register for an account or use the Services. You can review, change, or remove your Personal Data through your account settings.
Protecting Your Information
We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your Personal Data. We are a “data controller,” meaning that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use your Personal Data. We will protect your Personal Data by:
- using your Personal Data lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent way,
- collecting your Personal Data only for valid and clearly-explained purposes,
- limiting our use of your Personal Data to the purposes of which we have informed you,
- keeping your Personal Data accurate and up to date to the best of our knowledge,
- keeping your Personal Data only as long as necessary for the stated purposes, and
- keeping your Personal Data secure.
We endeavor to do everything reasonable to protect your Personal Data, including through the use of encryption technology. However, in using the Platform you accept the inherent security implications of engaging in transactions over the Internet.
Internet users from different jurisdictions have various rights with respect to their Personal Data. To the extent the laws of your jurisdiction apply, you may have the rights to the following:
|Rights||What This Means|
|Access Personal Data||Request access to your Personal Data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.|
|Correct Personal Data||Request correction of the Personal Data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.|
|Erase Personal Data||Request erasure of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your Personal Data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.|
|Object to processing of Personal Data||Object to processing of your Personal Data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.|
|Restrict processing of Personal Data||Request restriction of processing of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your Personal Data, where possible and to the extent that it does not impair the Site’s functionality unless otherwise required by law, in the following scenarios:|
(a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy;
(b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it;
(c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims; or
(d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
|Transfer Personal Data||Request the transfer of your Personal Data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.|
|Withdraw consent||Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.|
If you have concerns about how we collect and use your Personal Data, please contact us using the details below. If you are not satisfied with our response, you have the right to bring your grievance to the relevant supervisory authority in your jurisdiction.
If you are a citizen of the European Economic Area, you have the specific right to (i) object to our use of your Personal Data, and (ii) lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to request information regarding the disclosure of your Personal Data to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. However, we do not share your Personal Data with third parties’ direct market purposes unless you elect for us to do so.
How We Use Information We Collect
We use the Personal Data we collect to provide you with the Services, optimize the Site, market and communicate, and comply with our legal or regulatory obligations. Specifically, we may use Personal Data in the following ways:
- to process and administer payments and contributions in connection with the Services;
- to assess your submissions, verify your disclosures, and provide you with any marketing services;
- to confirm your identity and ensure you are eligible to use our Services;
- to conduct anti money-laundering (AML) checks in connection with your transactions on the Site;
- to enable us to comply with our regulatory obligations to governmental authorities,
- to monitor and improve the Site and the Services;
- to contact you to ensure your customer satisfaction and to respond to customer support,
- to enable us to conduct surveys and analysis of our user base; and
- to advertise, publicize, and promote our business.
We may ask for your consent to use your Personal Data in additional ways and we may update this section from time to time, but we will always give you notice when we do so.
Information We Share with Third Parties
We will not disclose Personal Data to third parties except under the following circumstances:
- We may disclose Personal Data if we are required to do so by law, regulation, or the order of court or other legitimate government body or arbitration panel.
- We may disclose Personal Data in the event that we intend to enter into a major corporate transaction, such as a sale of control of our or another business.
- We may disclose Personal Data in connection with a transaction you conduct through the Site.
- We may disclose your Personal Data to third-party advertising services, such as Google Analytics, running advertisements on the Site.
- We may disclose your Personal Data to third party service providers solely in the course of their provision of services to us and will take reasonable precautions to ensure that these service providers are obliged to keep your Personal Data secure and confidential.
People under 18 are not permitted to use the Platform on their own, and children under the age of 13 are not permitted to register for an account or use the Services. We will delete any Personal Data from children under the age of 13 if we become aware of it.
If you wish to contact us regarding your Personal Data or have any questions about this Policy you can reach our Data Protection Officer at: